Photodyne Technologies provides special macro photography systems for histology, grossing, and archiving. Most of our apllications are in the areas of pathology, medical examiners, forensics, universities and research labs. See us at The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP), March 3-5, 2013, Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD USA. Our units are equipped with top of the line digital cameras and proprietary software, allowing the user to take pictures directly from the computer. All the major attributes of the camera are controllable from the computer, and the scene is viewable on the screen in real time before snapping the picture; the user can adjust the scene to fit precise needs before taking the shot. The pictures are stored directly on the hard drive in a user's specified location, they can then be edited, sent as an attachment, used in presentations, lectures, research, and more. Hands-free operation units are available.
- Top of the line digital cameras, with resolution from 10 to 15+ megapixels
- Enhanced safety by means of low-voltage D.C. operation
- Proprietary software included
- Direct USB port connection
- Computer controlled camera, enabling scene and specimen viewing on the screen in real time
- Hands-free operation units with a foot controller available
- Various sizes and models, from the small to large to full body and custom
Above image shows our top of the line model, which comes with an integrated flat screen, keyboard and mouse drawer, with space for the computer and additional hardware below the main unit. The unit is situated on a movable cart for easy transport.
For a demonstration of our model 702 in use please click here